Peace House and South Mountain Friends Meeting (Quakers) invite you to rent our home for your special class, workshop, presentation, discussion group, meeting or event. The South Mountain Home is located across from SOU at 543 South Mountain Avenue in Ashland.
Whether you are a large or small group, for-profit or non-profit, you are invited to join the many others who have found our accommodations to be lovely, comfortable and practical. We offer you flexibility and value.
Our large meeting room with full kitchen and dining area, plus our small room, are available in any combination to assure that the needs of your event are fulfilled.
| How to Rent – 2 easy steps:
If you have any questions please email email@example.com (email is fastest) or call the Peace House Office Manager at 541.482.9625.
Large Meeting Room (45 people)
- $35 for the first two hours (minimum), $10 per each additional hour.
- Coffee and tea preparation in the kitchen is included in the price.
- $30 for the first two hours (minimum), $10 per each additional hour.
- Meal heating/preparation and eating included in the price.
Counseling Room (5 people)
$25 for the first two hours (minimum), $10 per each additional hour.
Presentation Room (15 people)
- $25 for the first two hours (minimum), $10 per each additional hour.
- Room comes with tables/chairs available and a projection wall.
- This room also ideal for childcare use.